Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I am 3 1/2 months old and I...

I smile all the time. I especially love when my daddy gets home from work. I get so excited!
I have discovered my feet. I try to grab them, but they are always moving,

I am a happy baby.
I scratch my head when I am tired, and I always have my hands in my mouth.

Scratching my head again.
I also love to talk.
If I have a hand free, I put it in my mouth. Unfortunately, my teeth are starting to come in. I put my hands in mouth to make my gums feel better.
I get really excited. I often squeal in delight!
I love my burp clothes. I love to hold them and put them in my mouth.

I have discovered the TV. I usually watch sports, but mommy sometimes turns on some cartoons for me. Here I am watching baseball with my daddy.
I also love to give my mommy and daddy kisses. They ask me for a kiss, and I open my mouth real wide. They love it!

1 comment: