Monday, June 8, 2009

Mother's Day Gift...

I am not big on holidays where you are expected to get something because you have to. I have never liked Valentine's Day because I feel like you should value your spouse through out the entire year, and not have to buy flowers on Febraury 14th. So when my first Mother's Day came around I sort of had the same feelings, so Craig and I decided that on Mother's Day and Father's Day we would have a family day or weekend and the person being honored gets to decided what we would do. What I wanted was pictures with my sweet boy, however, we haven't had a chance to take them. Yesterday, I finally got my pictures with my precious Mason that I will cherish forever. I have to say Craig is becoming a great photographer! This is how Mason gives his mommy a kiss!






1 comment:

  1. I love love LOVE these!! Craig did a really good job, Chantel!

    ReplyDelete