Monday, June 1, 2009

What Happened to My Little Boy?

Everyone has told us from the beginning to enjoy every minute because they grow up so fast, and that is so true. I can't believe how big he is. I would love to see another baby his exact age because I think he is really big for his age. He looks like a little man. Here are a couple of recent pictures from the week. Look at our big boy holding his head up!


Here is Kelli and Mason. Kelli stops by every week to see Mason. She is so good with him. Thanks for loving our sweet boy Kelli!

Mason sitting with his GiGi.
One of his great expressions!
This is the face he makes when he is concentrating. So cute!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, he does look so much older to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantel he is SUCH a cute baby! His little cheeks just make me want to kiss them! :)

    ReplyDelete