Friday, January 8, 2010

10 months...

I am 10 months old and I am such a big boy! I don't like wearing sock and hats and take them off when my mommy or teachers put them on.
I love being pushed around in my car.
I want to hold my own bottle.
I sometimes lose things under the couch, but I know how to find them.
My top is one of my favorite toys. I know how to pick it up when it is spinnning.... I have to be very careful.
See I did it!
I try to get the blinds before my mom puts them up. I like to look out the window.
I love my dump truck Uncle Jarrod gave me.
I still make a basket when mommy asks me to.
I like my trucks...
I get to eat "big people" spaghetti.
I usually make a big mess.
I can even eat Graham crackers all by myself.

I dump out my big legos out of my dump truck to play with them.
I weigh 22 1/2 pounds. I would much rather feed myself. I am so close to walking. I can walk if I hold on to the couch. I say "da da" every time I see my daddy. I have 7 teeth, and I had the last 3 all come in at the same time and it didn't hurt. I didn't even let my mom know they were coming. I love going to school and playing with my friends! Mommy says I look like a little boy now rather than a baby. I am a big boy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, he IS almost walking! Wow, such a big boy! It's crazy how quickly they turn from baby to toddler.

    I bet he loves that car. Morgan's cousin has one and she loves playing in it. We considered getting one, but we are quickly running out of room around here. I bet she will want to come play on Mason's sometime soon. :)

    ReplyDelete