Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cousins...

This weekend Mason and I went to Austin to visit family and give Craig a chance to study for a certification test. We had such a great time, and Mason had a blast playing with my cousins' little ones. They were so cute together. These are a couple of pictures of Mason, Owen and Araceli. I am sure the next time we get them together Mason will be running right along with them.
Mason loved this drawing table. He has one, but I haven't put it together. I thought he was too young, but he kept going back to it. Of coarse, we had to try to keep the chalk out of his mouth.

Owen and his adorable smile!


All three of them together. Owen is almost exactly a year older than Mason, and Araceli is a year and 4 months older.
Owen and Araceli giving Mason a kiss.









No comments:

Post a Comment