Sunday, January 31, 2010

RSV...

What a week! Last Saturday, Mason woke up with a horrible cough and running nose, and that was just the beginning. By Tuesday, he had RSV and was miserable. Luckily my mom flew up Tuesday night, otherwise I would have had to take the whole week off. I don't know what we would do without her.

Mason is finally feeling better, but unfortunately now I have a bad cold. I can't even tell you how many times I have been thrown up on, coughed on, and sneezed on this week. Just thankful he is so much better! 5 out of the 7 infants in his class were out the entire week probably all with RSV. Hopefully, we are on the down hill part and pray we don't have to go through this again!

I will post some pictures soon. I obviously didn't take any through the week, but got some cute ones of Mason last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment