Tuesday, March 16, 2010

95th percentile...

Yesterday Mason had his one year check up. The five shots were definitely not very fun, but other than that it went pretty well. Mason weighed 24.1 pounds which is in the 70th percentile, and his height was in the 95th percentile. You know I was excited to hear that for my future basketball player:-).

Mason is now walking every where. All he wants to do is walk. His favorite thing to do is open and close everything from doors to drawers to cabinets. I am amazed at what he can reach. He has 8 teeth and 9 and 10 are coming in. His favorite foods is pasta and anything with cheese. He is still not a big fan of vegetables. He will try them, realize he doesn't like them, and then drop him off his tray one by one. He also loves water which is a great thing. We are making the transition to whole milk.

His favorite word is Da-Da. He always wants his Da-Da. He is crazy about his daddy. Tonight he went absolutely crazy when Craig came home from work. It was so cute! He will only say Mom-ma when he wants something (like food!). He still loves his books and his favorite toys are his push walker and big legos. However, lately he would rather walk than play with toys. This afternoon we spent about an hour just walking around the front yard.

Our sweet boy is now a toddler. While I miss my little baby, this age is so fun. I am enjoying having the week off with him! These are a couple of pictures I shot on his birthday. He was ready for bed, but I realized I didn't have any actual birthday pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment