Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Mason!

Happy Birthday Mason! Our little boy turned one today! We had a great celebration in San Antonio this weekend surrounded by family and friends, and one next weekend in Burleson. He is one loved little boy! Here is a sweet reminder of how our lives changed forever a year ago today!


I can't believe how fast this year has gone. Today when we were on our way back from San Antonio, we had dropped Craig off with a friend at his lease, and Mason and I drove the rest of the way home. We stopped by Subway and we sat in the back seat and split a sub sandwich (literally). I would just break it up in pieces and he loved it. I kept thinking. "What happened to my little boy?" This time last year I was just trying to figure out how to nurse, and asking my hopital nurses a million questions!

These are a couple from this weekend. It has been a long day so I will post more tomorrow! This is Mason enjoying his special cake that his GiGi made him. He loved being the center of attention.




No comments:

Post a Comment