Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Officially Walking, but...

Mason is officially walking, but believe it or not I don't have a picture! We have been getting our house ready to put on the market which has been an all consuming task. I haven't taken pictures of Mason all week. I hope to get some of him in motion tonight! On Sunday he would take 3 or 4 steps and then lose his balance, but at school they said he would take off since he had his shoes on.

I forgot how happy he is all the time when he is well. His new thing is that he likes to "clean" everything. He will take a diaper out and act like he is cleaning the floor. Last night, he wouldn't let me take the wash cloth away from him because he kept cleaning his body. Every night when he is finished eating, I wipe off his tray, give him a towel, and he dries it off by "cleaning" it. I wonder if he will be a boy that doesn't like to get dirty? I doubt it!

No comments:

Post a Comment