Saturday, April 2, 2011

Little Helper..

Here is my little helper watering the plants. This is one of his new favorite things to do. He gets completely soaked, but he is so determined to make sure all the plants are watered. It is so cute!

In the other pictures, Mason and daddy were getting ready to go explore in the greenbelt behind our house. Mason was so excited! He got his back pack that the Wiedenfelds gave him for his birthday. He put his flashlight in it, and he was ready to go.

They were gone for about an hour, and he came back and couldn't stop talking. He told me that he and daddy had a secret path, and mommmy couldn't go. They saw a deer, and that the grass has snakes, pigs, and turkeys. He also found a seashell, and he fell in the dirt. He told me he and daddy are going to go again tomorrow, and then repeated everything again! Adorable!

One of the cutest things I will always remember, was seeing Craig and Mason through the window walking past our backyard. Mason was holding his daddy hand, and Craig was holding Mason's backpack with the other hand. They were just talking away, looking out to see where they were going. I love my sweet boys!

Also, tonight at dinner, Craig said,"I am so full." Mason looked at him and said, "Daddy you ate too much!"

And when I got him after his nap, there was a dog barking outside. Mason said, "Shh, listen." as he plugged his ears:-) We listened and the dog had stopped barking, and he said, " The dog is too far away." I don't know how he knows these things! He amazes me!




No comments:

Post a Comment