Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Catching up...

I have some picture posting catching up to do! The last couple of weeks have been busy, and I have been using most of my spare time editing a wedding. However, I am DONE! For two weeks at least, but until then I will enjoy editing pictures of my precious babies!

Mason amazes us everyday. His vocabulary is unbelievable and sometimes I think I am having a conversation with a 5 or 6 year old, and remember he is only 2.

The two things we hear all the time are, "What's that?" and "I want to do it myself!" He is very curious and wants to know what everything is. He is also becoming Mr.Independant wanting to do EVERYTHING by himself (even when he can't). He is also all about his daddy! Since we came back from the Valley, if Craig leaves the room he says, "Where is my dad at?" He doesn't want daddy to leave his sight. Here are some recent pictures of our Mason.

No comments:

Post a Comment