Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Finally...

I finally designed a banner I really like:-) Sorry it has been a while. It has been a busy last two weeks. I photographed a wedding last weekend, and it always seems like I don't take many pictures of the kids after a wedding. I actually haven't taken any recently.

My mom came up to help us with the kids while I photographed the wedding. Mason kept saying he wanted to go home with GiGi. I thought he would love the alone time with GiGi and all of the attention, and I was right. On Monday he woke up and said, " Today I am going to GiGi's house and I am going to go swimming with GiGi, take a nap with GiGi, and watch Mickey Mouse with GiGi!" He was excited to go, so he went and did all of those things having so much fun. He stayed with GiGi and PaPa from Monday to Wednesday and I drove down Wednesday night to get him. He was excited to see me, but the second he saw Micah I was quickly forgotten. I think he gave her kisses for 5 minutes. He had to make up two days of kisses while he was gone.

We came back Thursday, and then had a fun-filled weekend with the Hembrees and Pickens (our good friends from Burleson). It was such a great weekend, and we had a blast catching up and spending time together. Drew taught Mason how to climb the tree in the backyard and that is all he wants to do now. Barefoot as well:-)

I am going to take some pictures in the next couple of days. Micah is growing like crazy and so much more aware of her surroundings. She truly is the happiest baby ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment