Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Real Mess...

Mason loves to see pictures. The other day I was showing him pictures of him and Koen wrestling, and I had taken a picture of the playroom they destroyed in an hour. Mason looked at this picture and said, "Mom, that's a real mess!" (And he did say mom, not mommy!) I asked him who made this mess, and he said "Mason did!" and just started laughing. Mommy was laughing as well!

I posted this picture facebook, and said one day way too soon I will miss finding Mason books in my bed, fishing out his toys out of my bath tub, and a playroom that is messed up in an hour. They grow up way to fast! I am so thankful I get to be the mommy of our two precious children!

On a side note, I just figured out how to get all of the post from Mason's old blog to our new one. This really makes me so excited because I love to go back to see pictures of Mason when he was Micah's age. I have really missed having all of our post being on one site. For those of you just joining us, you can see Mason as an adorable baby boy:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment