Monday, September 12, 2011

Catching Up...

Catching up... last weekend ( Labor Day Weekend) my mom and dad took Mason for the weekend so I could finish editing a wedding that I was behind on. He had the BEST time! I met my mom in George West on Thursday, and Craig's mom blessed us by bringing him back on Sunday. He didn't ask for us once! He went swimming, chased the dogs, and just loved being at GiGi and PaPa's house.

My dad called on Saturday and said he realized why we sent him that weekend, so I could watch college football because he was watching Mickey Mouse. Maybe a little truth to that:-) I was watching while editing of coarse. It truly blessed me as I was able to work for three days straight and get it all done, which gives me a little break until my next one on October 1st.

A couple of recent Mason sayings. We have finally had a little break from the heat and Mason and Daddy were going exploring. It was such a nice night, so Craig said, "Mason, can Mommy and Micah come?" He said, " No, Micah is too little and Mommy is too heavy!" Really? I tell you he doesn't forget a thing. When I was at the end of my pregnancy with Micah he wanted me to swing with him, and I told him I couldn't because I was too heavy.

Tonight Craig and Mason were playing with his bugs. There were two that looked just alike and Craig said, " Look these spiders are brothers." He said, " No daddy, they are spider twins." We have NO idea how he knows what a twin is, much less recognize that two spiders that are identical are twins.

Mason is also very much into making a list of things he is going to do and counts them while he is telling them to you. The other day he said, "First I am going exploring with daddy, then I am going to have my gatorade and popsicle, then take a bath time, and then watch 12 Mickey Mouses and have another popsicle and skittles and then go night night. OK?" Nice try sweet boy!

I will close with our sweet girl who is 5 months today. I took these on Thursday while Mason was at school. She just smiles all the time.



I am sure I have said this before but Micah sucks her fingers in her mouth when she is tired. I put her in her jumpero while I cook dinner, and instead of crying to get out, she just leaned over. I am telling you... best baby ever!
A couple of weeks ago went to Austin for my cousin's 30th birthday party. We were too busy trying to keep up with the kids and talking that I didn't take but a couple of pictures. I wish I would have taken more! Here is one I did get of Grandma Shirline and Micah.

No comments:

Post a Comment