Saturday, September 10, 2011

Preschool..

Our sweet boy started preschool on Tuesday. He only goes Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 to 2:30. It is so good for ALL of us! He never wants to go, but has the best time while he is there. When we pull into the church he says, " No mommy, I just want to go home."  Yet he stops crying soon after I drop him off, and his teacher ( who he loves) says he has had two great days. I forgot how much I love preschool:-)I get some one on one time with Micah, and get to get everything done around the house and get all my errands done with just one little one.

I had been trying to prepare Mason that school was going to start and how fun it was going to be. He said, " I don't want to go to school?" I asked him why and he said, " School is boring!" Right, like a 2 year old knows school is boring. He heard someone say that he would be bored in school because he is advanced for his age, he decided he would us it on me.

After editing these pictures, I realized how desperately Mason needed a haircut. We finally gave him one last night. I love this first picture Micah's smile says, " Yes, my big brother is going to school. And I get mommy all to myself!"
This one looks like he just crawled out of bed.








 Micah's sign that she is tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment