Thursday, October 13, 2011

6 months...

Yesterday my goal was to hold our sweet girl as much as possible... she is growing up way too fast! I realized there will always be laundry to do or dishes to put up, so yesterday I just loved on my babies and had the best day! Micah was six months old yesterday!  








A couple of things at 6 months... Micah LOVES her brother. He can sit on top of her or grab her cheeks and she just smiles! She also absolutely LOVES her daddy. When he walks into the room and she hears his voice or sees him, she just lights up... and her daddy feels the same way about her!

Micah is starting to eat solid foods. She had some bananas last night, and really liked them. She is days away from crawling. She just wants to try to get to her brother. She tries to go and go. She loves her jumpero and is always moving. She is in a size 3 diaper and 9 - 12 months clothes.

I know every mom thinks their baby is the most precious thing in the world, but don't you just love those eyes! Absolutely beautiful!!! I wish we could slow down the time so I can keep my baby girl a baby!

If you want to see Mason at 6 months, click the link to my post at 6 months! He sure was a happy little boy! I forgot how much he smiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment