Friday, October 21, 2011

Daddy Time..

A while back we had to teach Mason that when he wanted alone time with one of us (usually daddy), he would say, "Mommy, it is daddy time" rather than, "Mommy get out of here."  He is now very good about being polite about it. This morning we told him that when he woke up from his nap he could paint... one of his absolute favorite things to do.  I am the one that always paints with him, but tonight he said he wanted to paint with daddy. I went outside to show Craig where all the paints were, and he said mommy, "It's daddy time!!" Very adament about painting with daddy.

Micah was already down for the night as she got all of her 6 month shots this afternoon, so I took the opportunity to run to HEB for a couple of things. You know you are a mom of little ones when you get excited about going to HEB by yourself, and even find it enjoyable. I obviously need to get out more! All that to say, I come home to see this! I can see why he chose daddy to paint with. Painting with daddy is so much more fun!!! What fun memories...











No comments:

Post a Comment