Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pumpkin painting...

Little boys love to make messes, and Mason is no exception! Today I had to go to the grocery store around 5:00 with both kids.... I know! Crazy! I just knew I would be the mom with the screaming kid that everyone was staring at. However, I didn't even have milk or anything for dinner. I bribed, I mean "rewarded" Mason by letting him get a pumpkin at HEB that we could paint after dinner. The minute he was done, he quickly reminded me that we were going to paint his pumpkin. Washable paints don't really work on a pumpkin, but he had a blast. Painting the pumpkin turned into painting the driveway but this little boy loves to paint as you can tell!









I just love that last picture... the perfect mess. On a side note, the other day I was working on the computer and Mason came up, sat in my lap, and said, " I want to send daddy an email. Just type www.com." I couldn't help but laugh. I asked him who taught him that.... " Daddy did!" Craig said the night before he was playing Mickey Mouse games with him on the computer and told him to  type http://www.disney.com/. His memory always amazes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment