Sunday, January 1, 2012

A little bit of everything...

I am catching up so we have a little bit of everything. Mason and daddy eating some deer meat. This is one proud daddy as he was so excited Mason was eating his deer meat. Talk about a dinner... a plate of meat. I love these boys!
 
 This sweet boy would hold his sister all day if she would let him.
One morning Micah was asleep so I ran upstairs to get ready real quick. Mason was watching a cartoon but usually only lasts about 10 mintues before he comes to find me. Well, I got ready without interuption and wondered where my sweet boy was. It didn't take long for me to find out. He was sitting in the bar stool scraping the icing off the gingerbread house. He was so proud of himself as you can tell. I couldn't help but laugh!

 One of my favorite fun additions... a spray painted shutter to hang our Christmas cards on...a pinterest idea. I love Christmas cards and I probably need another since all of our cards didn't fit, but loved how it turned out.
 One day way too soon, I will even miss this... finding lizards in my bathtub!
 1st black eye...Mason ran into a table at church.

 I can't get enough of this adorable little girl!
This was another fun Mason moment. As documented, Mason loves his sister to pieces, but can be a little rough with her. He has spent some time in timeout because of that. One day I was holding Micah, and he came up to her holding Donald. He took Donald's hand and hit her in the head. Before I could even respond, he looked at Donald and said, " Donald we DO NOT hit Micah. You are going to timeout!" He immediately took Donald to the timeout chair. He sure does make me smile!

 "Mommy I am so strong! Want to see my muscles?"

No comments:

Post a Comment