Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Mason!!!

Three years ago at this time, I was impatiently waiting an epideral and eagerly awaiting the arrival of our 1st born baby boy. He entered the world alert, taking in his surroundings, and full of expressions... a day I will never forgot. Tonight as I wait for my cupcakes to cool so I can decorate them with orange icing, I feel like a little kid awaiting my own birthday because I can't wait to celebrate our sweet boy tomorrow! I am just so thankful that I get to be his mommy and rejoice in the way God created him.

From the beginning he loved to smile..
and still has a smile that can melt you heart!
 
 Tenderhearted
 Silly
 An encourager
 Smart
Daring
 Likes to test the limits
Creative 
 Not afraid to try anything
 Loves adventure
 Fun loving
 Not afraid to get dirty 
but wants to take a bath to get all the germs off!
says when he turns 3 that means he can drive
 says the funniest things
 has such a sweet heart
 likes to do things his way
told me today that his underwear were broken because they have a hole in the front 
loves to be outdoors and go exploring with daddy
 loves his sister
 wants  number puzzles for his birthday
Can I just say that I love this sweet boy to pieces! Happy Birthday Mason! You bring us so much joy and we can't imagine our lives without you, and I can't wait to celebrate you tomorrow and wake you up with a orange cupcake with sprinkles on top that you can even eat in bed since I need to wash your sheets anyway. You only turn 3 once:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment