Monday, March 19, 2012

What happened to my baby?

What happened to my baby? How is she almost a year old. Even though I hate that she is growing up so fast, she is so much fun. Her car is her favorite toy. She gets in, shuts the door, opens the door, shuts the door, turns around, gets out, and does it all again over and over again.  A big brother usually ends up on top of the car saying "Hi pretty girl"

This is how Micah says "HI"
The other day I was going to run errands and Craig said Micah would lay down and watch tv with the him. I said there is  no way she would just lay on the couch.... I was wrong, she just layed with daddy and was as happy as can be. Sweet girl in her comfy clothes...


Playing with Mason's birthday balloon.





1 comment:

  1. Such a big girl!! Amazing what a girl will do when she gets to be with her daddy. :)

    ReplyDelete