Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 7th...

March 7th is one of my favorite days of the year (in addition to today...the start of March Madness). I think I was just as excited to celebrate Mason's birthday as he was. I woke him up with a candle in a orange cupcake. He said, "An orange cupcake! That's my favorite color!!!" ( as if I didn't know that:-) I let him eat it in bed and told him I had a surprise downstairs. He said he could finish his cupcake in a minute.

We ran downstairs to be greeted by this. The streamers covered the bottom and I told him to run through them and tear them down. Yeah, he wasn't quite sure about that. He tore them down one by one. Here is Mason showing me he is 3!
 Finishing his cupcake...
      
 Love his smile...
     
All Mason wanted for his birthday dinner was chips and queso. Mommy and Daddy had fajitas as well:-) We had a fun family celebration. Daddy had to work late, so Micah was in bed, which is why he was already in his pajamas. He even sang happy birthday to himself:-)




 Mason's favorite part of the day... confetti eggs. I saw them at HEB and picked up a box. Thought it would be a fun birthday tradition to start since both kids have spring birthdays. He couldn't believe this stuff came out of fun colored eggs.


Evidence of one fun family celebration of our sweet boy. We are having a big birthday celebration for both Mason and Micah  next weekend. I need to start planning a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment