Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Crazy fun...

I haven't been the best blogger lately as I have struggled adjusting to this current stage. Mason has always been an early riser, but lately it has been 5:45 to 6:00 every morning, while Micah thinks she is a big girl since she is almost one and doesn't believe in naps. Crazy I know! If she falls asleep in the car, even for 5 minutes she is done for the day. However, she has taken a nap the last two days so maybe she has decided naps are really awesome!

Needless to say, I have been so tired at nights. So my goal this week is to catch up!

If you ever wonder how Mason and Micah play together... here is a glimpse... our crazy fun!


My favorite of the week...just love this boy!



At the end of spring break, we got to see my sweet friend Kathy and her son Cooper. Cooper is a month older than Micah and such a cute boy! I loved watching them interact! So thankful we got to spend some time with them.


Leaves, Leaves, and more leaves. We absolutely love having so many trees in our yard, but this time of year is not so fun because of all the leaves. We would rake, mow, and an hour later it would look like we hadn't done a think. All the leaves have fallen, and unfortunately, both kids and daddy are so allergic to pollen. This is our little helper. We have so many leaves we use our recycle trash can to take them to the green belt




No comments:

Post a Comment