Monday, April 16, 2012

The Very Hungry Caterpillar...

A couple of weekends ago we celebrated both Mason and Micah with a "Very Hungry Caterpillar" party... caterpillar for Mason and butterfly for Micah. We are so thankful for all of our family and friends that made our sweet ones feel loved and celebrated. And special thanks to my parents who helped us do everything... we couldn't have done it without you! Enjoy!
These cakes are absolutely amazing! Not only do they look fabulous, they tasted even better! Thanks mom! We set the cakes up about an hour before the party, and Mason sat a chair in front of his cake and just sat there. He wasn't allowed to touch the cake, but the chair kept moving closer and closer to it. He was so proud of it!

 I made a one out of Micah's pictures and a 3 out of Mason's pictures throughout the year. Love how it turned out!

 Bad picture because I forgot to take one during the party. I didn't do a great job of taking pictures which I never do at our own parties, but I wanted to remember it.
 Our pretty girl in her butterfly dress.

 Sweet Addie helping Micah open her presents.
 Micah just loved her shoes as she just held them or put them in her mouth the rest of the day... Unfortunately they didn't fit!
 Mason and McCoy opening Mason's presents.



Mason was singing himself Happy Birthday... 


 Not sure what was going on.
 Family picture... so blessed!

 Watching what brother was doing to his cupcake...
 Digging in...

Mason was telling everyone what cupcakes they could have.

 Love this one... I think this was one of many cupcakes he had this day.


 What a mess! However, she enjoyed every bit of it.

 I am pretty sure I give her hundreds of kisses a day...
 My sweet friend Mandy, and her newborn Tyson. I wish I would have gotten pictures of all our precious friends and family at he party.... next year!
 Mason is all about just eating the icing off cakes and cupcakes.... this is what happens when we weren't paying attention and enjoying all the fun people at our party.

1 comment: