Monday, June 4, 2012

Normal...

Things are starting to get back to normal around here. Micah is finally off her medicines, and we just have to change her dressing one time a day. Crazy to see her walking around everywhere.

Mason is in his 2nd week of swim lessons, which has been more difficult than I expected...meaning he isn't a very good listener and likes to do his own thing. Not sure if we will be swimming without a life jacket by the end of the two weeks.

On Friday, we went to one of our favorite places... the river. The kids always have so much fun. These are a couple pictures of our outing...the lighting wasn't great so I didn't take many. 




 Micah and McCoy


Tonight when I was tucking Mason into bed, and he said, "Mom ( I am no longer mommy which makes me sad) if you go to HEB can you get me popsicles, yogurt, grapes, and hotdogs. I don't have any hotdogs." I got a shopping list from my 3 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment