Friday, June 29, 2012

Mommy pictures...

GiGi keeps asking for new photos so here you go. We have been busy around the Bellamy house, and all fun stuff. Not leaving much time for blogging. Swimming a lot, people over for dinner, pool party, bible study, took kids to the WNBA game (which Micah loved!!), ice cream, pajama days... you know... no schedule... summer fun! And all kinds of projects around the house. I am about to have two weddings in two weeks, so I feel like I have to get all those great ideas in my head done because I will be editing with all of my spare time!

These are a couple we took last weekend. Mommy is rarely in pictures with the kids, but this one was just the kids and I.

My favorite...in this picture I think we might resemble one another...

 Love her kisses....
 Great expression...she just giggles when I pick her up like this...
 Mason wanted me to pick him up like I did Micah...almost 40 pounds is a little harder than 24...

 Love, love, love this smile!

 Tackled by my Mason, and Micah about to join in the action...
 This happens a lot!
 Tickle Monster is a favorite game at our house. They both love it, and Mason has to say, " I love my mommy" to make the tickle monster stop:-)
 When I look at this picture... I believe it descibes a typical day at the Bellamy house!

No comments:

Post a Comment