Friday, July 13, 2012

4th of July,,,

I loved having a holiday in the middle of the week... I am sure people who had to get up and go to work the next day would disagree, but we had a fun family day.  We took Mason to the firework stand to get a couple of fireworks, and I think daddy was just as excited as he was. 

We had a great dinner with Cross family, followed by fireworks in the driveway, and then to Boerne for the fireworks show.  Both kids stayed up until 11 by the time we got home and got them to bed, but it was worth it. Mason said the big fireworks were his favorite part of the day!

Mason and one of his best buddies,Weston.


 Craig set off a ton of blackcats and I thought this little girl would be scared. I was wrong...she was clapping!

 Roman Candles...a favorite for Mason and Weston.



No comments:

Post a Comment