Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Movie Night....

Friday Night Movie Night is a favorite at our house. While we don't get to do it every Friday, we try to do it often. This Friday, Craig went hunting, so the kids and I had a movie night. We watched Mason's current favorite movie...Alvin and The Chipmunks Chipwrecked. There is lots of music so lots of dancing going on in our house. Micah dances everytime she hears music. It brings a smile to my face everytime!




This boy ALWAYS wants to wear is pajamas. Every time he is getting ready before we go somewhere, he says, " I get to put my pajamas back on when I get home, right?" He loves to be at home, and has learned if he is in his pajamas he can't go anywhere.
 Caught in the act of dancing. She moved her hips side to side...
 She is getting ready for bed, and is telling the movie "I love you!"...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment