Sunday, July 1, 2012

Awesome Sunday...

Today was an awesome day! Sunday School and church where we were early  probably for the first time EVER. Everyone cooperated this morning... no Sunday morning melt down or argument probably because we weren't running late like most Sundays.

Lunch,  3 hour naps for the kids, and a two hour nap for mommy which was so refreshing. (I was going to just lay down for a couple of minutes.) A quick trip to HEB for mommy and Micah, while the boys stayed home and played Cut the Rope on the tablet.

Breakfast tacos for dinner and a movie night...Alvin and The Chipmunks Chipwrecked. 2nd movie night in a row...same movie:-) with popcorn of coarse. Watching our two dance to the music was so precious. Micah went to bed, but Mason, mommy, and daddy had a dance party in our house when it was over. Lots of laughs! Mason said, "All this dancing makes me tired!"

I was messing around with settings on my camera and got a couple of neat pictures. I showed this one to Mason and he said, "That's not me. I don't see my blue eyes."





 I was definitely messing around with settings on this one. Still liked the uniqueness of it...


 She always walks towards me and wants to touch the camera or try to put the lens cap on.
 On of her favorite things to do...climb the stairs...
 She looks to see if the gate is up, if not, she takes off up the stairs as fast as she can...

No comments:

Post a Comment