Saturday, July 19, 2014

Quick Update...

Hi  Family and Friends! We wanted to let you know that we are in the process of creating a new blog. Considering Reagan is almost 1 1/2 it is about time:-) We have also decided to make our blog private, and this is really to protect our kids and family. With the world we live in and as much as I love post about our family, we just want to be safe.

I love to post their pictures and tell all about them, and I will continue to do so and you can still read it, you will just need a password to sign in. I know it is not as convenient, but it is just one extra step.

If you want to be able have access, just click on this link to send me an email or send me a FB message. Give me your email address and I will make sure you are on the list of readers, and I will email you when our new blog is up.

Once again, thank you for wanting to keep up with our family! Sorry for the inconvenience but I know you understand. We will make it private in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment