Saturday, July 19, 2014

South Padre 2014...

At the end of June we had the best vacation at South Padre. My parents have a time share, and are so generous is letting us use it every year. They join us for a couple of days and help us so much! This was one of the best vacations, and that is largely due to the fact that Craig didn't have to work ... at all! Definitely the 1st time in 4 years that has happened, and it was so so nice! We all had a great time! 

My mom took Reagan to Weslaco the last two days, which gave us the chance to take Mason and Micah to Schlitterbaun and the beach to build sand castles without little sister destroying them. I have a ton of pictures as it was the 1st time in a long time I just sat back and captured my babies! You know I loved that!



















No comments:

Post a Comment