Friday, March 6, 2009

Mason is on his way...

Finally!! We know that Mason is on his way as my water broke this afternoon about 1:30. God definitely has his hand upon us as it is perfect timing. I am so excited that my mom gets to be here. Mason will be our joy in the midst of sorrow! For those of you who don't know, my grandmother passed away on Monday, and the funeral was yesterday (Thursday). Today is the first day that my mom could even come.

Mason is going to be our compassionate son... he was just waiting for his grandma to be able to be here. Both of our mom's are on there way, and now we are just waiting for Mason to get here. Contractions are regular, but still just the start of labor. We are so excited that he is coming on Friday (or Saturday) so that Craig will be able to spend his entire week off with him! We are so blessed, and can't believe we get to meet our little boy soon! We will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to hear your wonderful news! I get teary just thinking about what's about to happen to you guys - you will never ever be the same.

    ReplyDelete