Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Sweet Moment...

Sunday was our first day by ourselves with Mason. It had been a long day, and I was in the laundry room getting some clothes out of the dryer. Craig had Mason, as he had most of the day. He had Mason lying next to him in bed, and I heard him reading him a bible story about Adam and Eve. It was such a precious moment that I will never forget. I got my camera to steal a picture of this sweet moment.

Mason is such a blessed little boy as he has the best daddy in the world. Craig continues to do so much, and loves spending time with his little boy. On Sunday night, we were talking about how we wished Craig didn't have to go back to work, and he said his week at home with his newborn son was the greatest week of his life. Craig you are an amazing husband and father, and I don't know what I would do without you! Mason and I are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment