Friday, April 17, 2009

A Good Idea But....

I had this great idea of some pictures I wanted to take of Mason. However, the pictures didn't turn out quite like had envisioned them in my mind. While it only took a couple of minutes, Mason didn't like my idea as well. I didn't realize until I picked him up that he had pee'd all over himself. By the end he definitely wanted to be done. As always, his many facial expressions make them precious. I was also able to do some fun things with the editing.

We have this wonderful picture in Mason's room that I wanted to capture with him in it. However, because it was the middle of the day there is a reflection in the picture that I didn't expect and ruins the picture.







He is getting so long!

This is the "OK Mom! Can we please be done now?" look...
This is the " I am done!" look..

No comments:

Post a Comment