Monday, April 6, 2009

Mason and Morgan...

On Friday, Mason and I were blessed with a visit from our dear friends Liah and her 11 month old daughter, Morgan. Craig and I grew up with Liah's husband, Philip and they live in Dallas. Every time we get together, we always wish they lived closer. They came over for a couple of hours and Liah brought us dinner for Friday night! It was such a tremendous blessing.

We were definitely entertained by sweet Morgan. She is such a happy baby which is definitely a reflection of her parents. She is almost walking as she can stand up. While she kept us smiling, Mason just slept. I can't wait until Mason and Morgan can play together! Since Mason was asleep most of the time, I was able to get a couple pictures of Morgan. She is absolutely adorable!

Morgan waving to me.



Mason on the couch after they left when he decided to wake up. I love this outfit. Nice expression!:-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, these are so cute - thank you for taking them and sharing them on here. We had so much fun enjoying little Mason. Such a sweetie he is, and I know he and Morgan are going to have the best time when he gets a little bigger. But enjoy this sweet time now - there will be no other days quite like these! Being around little Mason made me want another one!

    ReplyDelete