Tuesday, December 15, 2009

9 months....

Our little guy is 9 months old and is as fun as ever. We can't wait for his first Christmas. At 9 months, he now has 4 teeth, pulls up on everything and is always into something. When we put him on the floor he immediately heads for the entertainment center or the door stoppers. It is so hard to change him as he wants to turn over and go. We have resorted to strapping him in just to change his diaper! He is still a picky eater, but will always eat his avocadoes. Puffs are his favorite as well and he eats 3 or 4 at a time. Craig and I always seem to talk about how cute he is. I know all parents think that about their children, but we sure do think he is special!

Here are some of my favorites from some pictures I did at the end of November. Since Christmas cards have gone out, I can post them. Some of his expressions just make me laugh. First one is one of my all time favorites!






1 comment: