Thursday, December 31, 2009

Little Hero...

We are finally back at home after a great Christmas in the Valley with both of our families. Mason is our little hero as he did great! He did awesome on our 8 hour drive that took about 10 hours both times. We continually switched back and forth between both parents houses and he slept well. We took him to the doctor to get his flu shot and he even had an ear infection and we didn't even know it! Our families had so much fun with him, and spoiled him tremendously. We didn't think we would be able to get all of his toys back but with some good packing they fit.

As you can imagine I have lots of pictures to edit from the week, but I wanted to share a couple. Just to see some pictures from my last post he has grown so much. Here is Mason in my favorite Christmas pajamas..... What Santa doesn't bring me Grandma will!
Out of all the ornaments on the tree, Mason wanted this one. He pulled it off on Christmas Eve and then found another one on Christmas Day. He wouldn't let us take it out of his hand. He crawled with it everywhere.
This is what happened when we tried to take it away so he could open some of his presents.
I think this is one of the only pictures I have of him actually crying. He never cries, but he was so tired and he wanted his ornament.
He actually has some tears coming down.
My favorite outfit of the week. He wore this for Christmas dinner and looked like a little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment