Thursday, December 10, 2009

Food...

All my friends with little ones Mason's age talk about how their baby eat everything, well not ours! He is picky like his mommy when it comes to food. He would much rather eat his puffs or drink milk than eat food. When he doesn't want to eat he just puckers up his lips and won't open his mouth. He even does that with foods he likes.

Last night I was fighting the eating battle trying to get him to eat some yogurt and apples. He kept trying to feed himself so I let him. This is what we ended up with. Believe it or not he ate more than he usually does. He was so distracted with playing in the mess he made, I was able to sneak in some bites.

Mason saying "HI"!
Look at my 4 teeth!
" See I told you I can feed myself!"


He couldn't figure out why his puffs wouldn't come out of his hand. I often find 3 or 4 in his hand at a time. He doesn't settle for just 1.

One happy little boy!
"Ok mommy I am tired! All done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment