Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dr.Pepper...

Mason is at the age where he wants what you have. Anytime we have a drink he wants it. He will crawl all over you until he gets it. When I am drinking coffee it is so hard to try to keep him from crawling all over me. One day I was drinking a Dr.Pepper and he wanted it. I took one out of the refrigerator and let him sit next to me and gave it to him. He thinks he is a big boy drinking a Dr. Pepper like his mommy!
He acts like he is making sure there is still some in there:-).

GiGi was wrapping some presents and he found the box the bows where in.
He was crawling every where holding that bow. Looks like he was trying to put it on the wall.
We had made these fruit gift baskets to give to some friends and Mason couldn't stay out of them. He would untie a bow and mess with the paper, my mom would go over and fix it, only for him to do it again. It was a continuous cycle, but with this sweet face how could we tell him no.
He was looking to make sure GiGi was watching to show her what he did to her pretty basket.

This was from yesterday when we got home from school. I couldn't resist snapping a shot. It is a miracle his hat and socks stayed on all the way home! He loves to take off both.
One of Mason's favorite things to try to do is get into the entertainment center. He usually goes for the cords. Here he found a DVD.
One of my favorite things is to hear Craig read to Mason every night. He is so animated and Mason just loves it. Such a sweet sound!
Mason and I before school this morning. He was quite the center of attention when I dropped him off this morning. All of the other little boys surrounded him and were trying to get his hat. He loved the attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment