Sunday, April 10, 2011

Family Day...

We had a such a wonderful day! We decided to spend the day together as a family and really try to value Mason before his little sister arrives on Tuesday. We took him to Panera Bread for breakfast (he loves it as much as his mommy.) When we drove into the parking lot, he said, " Panera Bread...UMMM...it's good!" That's my boy!

We also took him to his favorite slides. He had so much fun, and never stops the entire time we were there. He took a great nap, we played when he woke up, and daddy took him exploring. Our last Sunday as a family of 3, and looking forward to being a family of 4!






I took two pictures when I was pregnant with Mason, and these are my two with Micah. I wouldn't post them, but my little boy looks so cute! Mason loves to swing, and he always wants me to swing with him. I try to tell him mommy is too big, but he doesn't care.



1 comment:

  1. You look great, and not big at all! You should check out my pics from the night before Caroline came - I wouldn't even include my face in them :)

    ReplyDelete