Thursday, April 28, 2011

Newborn Pictures...

It is true that you don't take as many pictures with your second child. It is not because I don't want to, I don't have time! When Mason was born and sleeping all the time, I could take and edit all the pictures I wanted. Now when Micah is asleep that means I get quality time with Mason, and if they are both asleep, I am blessed with a nap! I have had pictures I haven't edited for a week, and that never happens. These were taken about 10 days ago, and I haven't had a chance to post them.

Micah and Mason are doing great. Mason still adores his sister. He literally gives her a 100 kisses a day. He says, " I love you Micah!" and "Your so pretty!" Our biggest struggle is keeping him away from her when she is sleeping. He wants to kiss her all the time, and can sometime get rough because he is so excited! I pray that he will always adore his sister as he does now!

Micah went to the doctor today for her 2 week check up. She is already 9 lbs 1 oz. Needless to say, she likes to eat. The doctor says she looks great. She is one sweet little girl. I left out some of my favorites for her birth announcement:-)

I hope to post some more pictures soon. I use to always work and do pictures at night, but these days I am so worn out I have to go to bed. I know this period will be short lived so I might be behind in blogging for a while, and have some catching up to do!








No comments:

Post a Comment