Friday, November 4, 2011

90%...

Micah went in for her 6 month appointment 2 weeks ago and I haven't gotten a chance to update the blog. You can always tell when I either photographed a wedding, or working really hard on editing because I don't blog for awhile. I have been really busy with a wedding and family session that I have been using all my night time working on pictures. Now some time for my pictures!

Sweet girl weighed 18 lbs 4 oz and was 90% in both height and weight. The doctor everything looks good, and she just looks like a 9 month old rather than a 6 month old. Right now she is sitting up on her own, up on all four trying to crawl, loves eating food, and is just as cute as can be. We took these days one day when Mason was at school, which is why you don't see a little boy trying to jump in the picture.









No comments:

Post a Comment