Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bronchitis...

I have come to realize that what ever sickness Mason gets, Micah will only be a few days behind because he is always hugging on her and all over her. Our sweet girl has bronchitis, and got it much worse than Mason.  She was just miserable! The only good thing about a sick baby is that all she wanted is for me to hold her and rock her. I cherished every minute of it, wishing I could make her feel better. She is starting feel better, and no longer wants me to rock her.

Today I was getting ready to give her a bath when Mason started trying to teach her how to play with this toy (which is why is she only in her diaper). It was absolutely adorable. He wanted her to put them down in order, and would say "No Micah, start with 1." Then she would lose interest and Mason would try to help her. Very obvious that little girl wants no help. When she would put one down, Mason would just cheer and say, "Good job Micah!" We would clap and she would just smile. A smile we have missed the last couple of days! I think he has been waiting for this for seven months.



No comments:

Post a Comment