Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween...

It is no secret that Halloween is absolutely my least favorite holiday. However, I would have to say Halloween in Boerne is different and in a great way.  Of coarse, I didn't get the kids Halloween costumes because we weren't going to do the whole trick or treat thing. We planned on going out to eat at a restaurant with fun slides so Mason could play. After dinner, we stopped by our friends house in Herff Ranch ( a neighborhood in Boerne.) Everyone was out in their front yards handing out candy, tons of kids and families, and fun costumes. We walked around with the Harpers even though the kids weren't dressed up and had a great time. So next year we will dress up and trick or treat in Herff Ranch:-)

Mason did have to dress up for a birthday party. His best buddy Koen and his family were in town for the weekend for his younger brother's birthday party. Mason was the UPS man ( I borrowed the costume from my sweet friend Mandy). Mason hates to wear hats, but he did wear it backwards because I told him it made the costume. He was so excited to see Koen!







No comments:

Post a Comment