Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sick, sick, and still sick....

It has been a rough week and a half in the Bellamy house. Two weeks ago, Micah broke out in hives, and long story short, we think she is allergic to shellfish. Then Thursday, Mason came home from preschool with a runny nose, and the rest is history. 4 doctors visits for 3 out of the 4 of us, 3 prescriptions for antibiotics, and still not a 100%. Seriously, the cold that would never go away which turns into an infection, and then a cough about 4 days later. My mom even got it, and she was just here one night:-(.

I guess I was the best out of all of us, meaning I am the only one that didn't have to go the doctor. Craig still has an ear infection, and Mason who has been well the last couple of days, just threw up all over Craig. We just want to be well! I haven't taken many pictures as I feel like we have been in survival mode, but I did get my camera out a couple of times.
 This is Micah's new funny face..she scrunches her nose and just laughs.












No comments:

Post a Comment