Thursday, April 11, 2013

4 days?...

4 day pictures with a 2 week update at 3 weeks old... I am going to say pretty good for a mom of three with little sleep and the inability to do anything extra at the moment. Reagan is one precious little girl, and such a great baby! 3 good babies...maybe we should stop while we are ahead:-)
 
At two weeks, Reagan weighed 9lbs 8 oz and 21 1/2 inches long. Both in the 80th percentile. Our sweet girl is growing well, and looks great. Mason loves his sister to pieces, but often gets in trouble for being too rough with her. For the 1st two weeks, Micah payed absolutely no attention to her, as if she was not even in the room. Now she will say "Hi baby!" and rub her head saying, "Shhhh". She is coming around.
 
Mom is adjusting. The hardest part is that Reagan usually eats between 4 -5 and by the time I feed her and get her back to sleep, Mason is up at 6:00. Makes for a long day, especially if I can't get a nap. I remind myself that this season is so short, and I wouldn't trade it for the world!
 
These are Reagan's 4 day pictures as I did with Mason and Micah. Here are the links to their newborn pictures... who does she look like?
 
Micah
 
Mason














No comments:

Post a Comment