Thursday, September 5, 2013

1st day of preschool...

 
We are back to preschool today! Mason is in Mrs. Sheryl's class and Micah has Ms. Stephanie. Mason was so excited as so many of his little friends are in his class. I can't wait to hear about his day!
 
And can't you tell Micah is excited as well? I actually showed her this picture and she laughed and said, "Micah crying!" Really? I think she know mommy wants just one picture! But she sure does love her pretty dress that GiGi bought her!
 
We had a fun morning with a family back to school breakfast. I will miss them today, but have quite the unrealistic to do list along with this sweet baby girl at home that I just want to love on. We already washed and vacuumed the car which was the #1 priority today. One thing off the list isn't bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment