Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Just One..

I feel like I have realistic expectations when it comes to pictures of the kids... I just want one where they are all looking at the camera. Ha! Far from that in these pictures. Grammie, Craig's mom, needed some pictures with the kids for a doctor promotional piece they are interviewing her for.
 
On the very 1st picture of all of them together, Micah poked her eye with her sunglasses and was done. I did think I would get some great pictures of her on the beach in her pretty dress. Not quite! But I did get some of my handsome boy... amazing the smile you can get with a ring pop reward. I am thankful for this busy time with three little ones, and I will absolutely take the memories of a very fun vacation over pictures any day.
 
 

 





 






 









 
Poor Reagan! This was the one picture I got before Micah was screaming as she was completely taken underwater. Craig was right there, picked her up, and she threw up all over him. Beach with three little ones was a little challenging because Mason and Micah both wanted to be in the water, and the under tow was very strong.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment