Tuesday, September 17, 2013

South Padre 2013...

We went to South Padre the last week in August, the first week of school and just had the best time! We were gone 10 days including a trip to Weslaco, and just loved being together as a family. Beach, movies, Schlitterbaun, Go Fish, fishing and hunting for the boys, and lots of swimming. We needed this vacation and were so thankful for this time together!
 
The one day we went to the beach while my mom watched Reagan, I had my camera but forgot a memory card. These were the pictures from my phone. While I was disappointed, pictures weren't a priority this vacation... hard to do with three little ones!
 
This is my favorite picture of the week. Micah took her daddy's hat, told him to sit down, crawled in his lap, and they just enjoyed the waves. Such a precious moment!
 
 Mason and Daddy building a sand castle.










Family movie night in the hotel. We pulled out the couch bed, ate popcorn, and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked.

 Love Reagan's look in this picture...
 Micah coping her brother...

 Micah is always giving her Reagan kisses... she is the only one that gets them!
 Relaxing...
Mason just make me smile. I love finding traces of him all over. This was my view as I was enjoying the sunrise through Angry Bird stickers on the sliding glass door.
Love her...
 Chucky Cheese...little kid heaven!


 Craig and I even got a snow cone date.
 Micah jumping off the diving board all by herself! Truly amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment