Sunday, September 22, 2013

Phone update...

We finally have a picture with all 5 of us in it and all looking forward. One happy mommy!
The perfect time to download my latest phone photos when I got the new IOS 7 update. Have to say I really like it! A picture of my Chickfla dates...
 Reagan and Beckett on their first dinner date:-)... actually our small group went to dinner and the babies came along. Beckett is 3 months older than Reagan.
 Found this the other day...where has the time gone?


 Reagan is a professional roller...she can roll and get where ever she wants to.
 Avery holding Reagan...
 When Micah gets too close Reagan grabs a handful of hair... sweet Micah doesn't always think it is funny.

 Micah's teacher sent this to me one day... yes she kept that Mickey backpack on all day. How can you not smile?

 Reagan giving Micah kisses...

 Friday family movie night...

 And yes we have entered the world of food...
 Date night with go cart racing and putt putt.  I have to say Craig killed me in miniature golf and then asked why I was so competitive. I said that was just how God made me:-)

 One messy eater!
 Donut date...

 Because two spoons are better than one...
 She is just happy I finally fed her some real food...
 Eating wore her out...
 My babies trying to delay bed time...




No comments:

Post a Comment